venerdì 17 gennaio 2014

Logo studies

We have been started creating a logo for Paradox 1915. I found this image on the Internet:

 
I think I may use the "double look" for the idea of the time paradox, having half of the logo in steampunk style and the other in victorian style:
 
 
For the font, I'll use "coventy-garden" that I found on Dafont.com. I already started the modelling, but right now I'm just at the beginning. We will animate the logo, too. I think I'll make the camera rotate around the sphere, which will have some movement on its own, like the chimney smoke or the lamp a bit dangling. Then, the "Paradox 1915" letters will come out of nowhere, dark, simple font versus the sphere colours and lights. All this logo will appear after a zoom in inside the Time Machine I'm modelling: it should look like and astrolabe, so it will be moving a lot.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento