lunedì 24 marzo 2014

Animation


There we go: I tried to use the plugin Ray Fire to create a realistic building explosion. Then I added a fire explosion effects on the top and rendered the final animation. Since it' gonna be most likely impossible to render the village with both texture and animation, I'll probably mix up things using Photoshop, Vegas and After Effects (for this software I still need to learn how to use it!).

 
Here I have the textured logo for Paradox 1915 with some animation. I'm planning to put some sort of fire inside the sphere and smoke effect all over, but probably I'll use After Effects for that. Then I'll probably animate the title separatly. I think I may try to make it glow, or metallic, or... still don't know. I'll figure it out somehow. Also I have to decide for the camera angle. Right now I've got two ideas: one, zooming out from the inside of the fire in the sphere; otherwise, rotating around the logo, but I'm not so sure about this one, we'll see.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento