giovedì 29 maggio 2014

Poster Paradox 1915

Ok, it's been a while. I've been occupied with the assignments, all the videoproduction, animation, montage, rendering, whatever. I won't even try to put videos in here, they wouldn't fit. And also I hate them, because I spent too much time rendering. I could start swearing just remembering that.

Anyway, let's move on. We're quite into Concept Art and Digital Graphic. We're creating characters and developing a poster. I'll post the characters later, I haven't finished them yet. So, here we go with the poster design.



Above, first sketch and something I used for the background. I love its design, so steampunky. 




These are some posters I used to inspire my final design. Aaaand, that will be:



Different coloured versions. Not sure which one is the best. I also changed a couple of details between the first two and the second two. 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento