venerdì 12 settembre 2014

Team 7 Logo

Ok, first week of college. We are actually starting FMP and all that stuff I started looking into during the summer. Right now I'm in between three different projects: 3D action-adventure game, 2D adventure game and 2D interactive comic. All of them based on Searching for Freedom story, which I've been developing (really, really slowly) over the last fourteen years. I've already posted a few pictures about the main characters and possible game engines, but right now I'm still in limbo. I will figure things out.

In the meanwhile I created a Team logo for our class. Team 7, since just seven of us survived the last year. The logo is a mix between Hunger Games logo and Warrington Collegiate logo, with a random guy to represent fighting game characters, in a fighting pose. Thanks to Nicky, Lewis and Pawel for the support.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento