mercoledì 19 novembre 2014

FMP - work in progress

I had a few problems exporting files from 3dsMax to Unity: a few models are missing polygons or similar stuff. I don't think I'll re-build them, unless I'll have a lot of extra time. The level it's almost complete; right now it's "playable" as a first-person character, I will have to watch more tutorial to understand how to create a third-person character. I added textures (using Unity, I had to learn how to create and import textures from Photoshop), lights, and changed a bit my first design, because I decided to have a part of terrain to be in this scene as well. I actually decided that I'm going to concentrate just on this particular level, making this looking really good, make it work as much as possible (I still have no real clue how to do the programming, so...). The other level will have to wait; or maybe, for that, I'll just do the concept and GDD. I have no idea how to show my progresses on the blog, right now. I might do a few stamps later on, by at this point I don't have anything to show.
Oh, yeah, I also learned how to create textures with bump maps to apply on Unity, so that lights affect the texture even without real polygons.
Hopefully between the next two days, I'll be able to finish the indoors, so that I can use next week to create the terrain around the prison. I want to finish my 3D environment first, then I'll use my time until Christmas to finish the assignments and for the second presentation.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento