martedì 4 novembre 2014

My 3D environment it's starting to make sense

During the last weeks - except for half term, I was on holiday - I made a plan over one of the levels of my game. I created a map (just a sketch, I'll redraw it later on) and started to develop the ideas for the game design document. This particular level is set inside a technologic futuristic prison and it will have a few puzzle to solve in order to free a prisoner and escape the prison. 
I also started developing the 3D model. Just one corridor, for the moment; here a few renders:



I decided to use "Ink" and cel shading instead of realistic textures. It would take me less time to do so and I like the cartoony effect. My plan is to develop the rest of the prison during this week and the next one. If I can finish it within this time (along with a few concepts), I'll be able to start the second environment, which is definitely more difficult. For the second environment I started a map, but I'm not convinced. I probably need more time to plan it and do more concept. But I want to finish the prison properly first. 

Aaaw right. I forgot to post a few Terragen Environment I created... I don't remember when. Half october, I guess. 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento