martedì 15 ottobre 2013

Face modelling

Today I had the feedback of my first assignment and it didn't was good enough, so I'll have to redo some parts. Writing in english is always a bit difficult, I really have to say that. Anyway, other than that, this morning I made an attempt on my first face modelling with Autodesk Mudbox. Texturing wasn't to difficult, but the mouth! It really gave me a hard time. I still have got no clue about how to make eyes or modelling it properly, but I think it's a nice start.
I didn't do everything: there is some kind of human-like shape to start with.


 
 
Primo tentativo di modellazione tridimensionale di un volto! Sono partita da una sorta di base pre impostata e poi ho cercato di dargli un senso, tra zigomi, naso, sopracciglia. La bocca mi ha fatto impazzire e ancora non ho capito come fare gli occhi. Comunque, si fa quel che si puó. Mettere la texture credo sia stata la cosa piú semplice. Nfh. Non vedo l'ora di tornare a lavorarci; peccato che sia un altro programma che non funziona sul mac e quindi mi tocca di cercare un sostituto accettabile. Sob.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento