lunedì 4 novembre 2013

More 3D modelling

 
After one week in Italy I came back in England. I started again with the 3D modelling for the village we have to create in our assigment. I created the house looking for inspiration on the Internet. I saved a lot of pictures, but the most inspiring was an image from the game Bioshock Infinite (link to the original page), a first-person shooter game released for Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3:



I created some through looking windows and a door at the ground floor, so that it could be possible too look inside the house. I used 3D Max for this modelling againg. Here's a screenshot of the program while I was creating the door.

 
I created a rettangular block and then I changed its vertex to create the glasses within the door. To do so I gave a wood texture to most of the door and then I extruded the selection to make it thinner and put a transparent glass-like texture.
 
~~~
 
Ecco un piccolo aggiornamento sulla prima casa del villaggio che sto sviluppando. Non ho idea di come definire come si deve in italiano i passaggi creativi della casa in 3D Max, quindi mi limito al risultato finale e uno screenshot del lavoro sul programma. L'immagine al centro è del gioco Bioshock Infinity e l'ho usata come ispirazione del design del palazzo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento