mercoledì 11 marzo 2015

Concept, Syn

I've been off college lately, because I have some annoying never-ending fever. And since it keeps annoying me and I don't want to waste too much time, and today at least I don't have any headache, I decided to work on a few more concept art, for the sidekick character Syinia. I'm not going to make as many costumes as I did for the main characters, for the others characters; but still, I want to work on them as well. One of the reason it's because I can also think about the different style of the different worlds, planets, cities... and how character's nature can change their "fashion" style as well, within the sci-fi world I have in mind. For example, Syn is far more feminine and colourful than Rubenka.
So, here we go:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento