giovedì 14 maggio 2015

Zbrush! FMP, almost there!




There we go. It's not textured and it won't be. It took me around four days to get it done, but I'm quite satisfied with the result. It's my real first attempt to create a 3D human model with ZBrush, and I believe it came out quite right. I started from one of my concept:


The first on the left; I asked for feedback to a bounce of my friends, and between all Rubenka's costumes, this one apparently was the favourite. This is the reason for which I picked it up. Luckily for me, it's not one of the most difficult one - except maybe for the scarf.
When it came to do the the boots, I had a few problems, and I couldn't recreate all the straps (the software crashed, and I decided to do just one for each boot).
I'm still really new to the software, and I don't know yet all the tricks and tools, so I bet that the next time I will be able to do better; but as a first attempt, I like it.

Now I should have a little bit of everything, for my game. I have a story, a 3D level, a 3D character, lots of character concept art, a couple of environment concept and few sketches. I have a bit of GDD and some plans for the advertising campaign (with a work in progress website to promote the game, and where I might put the Flash game I'm going to create in the next few weeks: http://aldenhargreavis.altervista.org/prova_fff/index.html  - I haven't create the website, just the concept for it; it's my friend's work).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento