martedì 12 maggio 2015

4 days to FMP

Spent the morning on the 3D model again, I've finished the face, not the hair, thought. I hate the hair, take note. Maybe I'll go tomorrow and look for a room to do some extra work.

On the afternoon I've done Ryu's concept:

At the beginning I didn't plan for him to have tattoos (there won't be any description about tattoos, for Ryu, in the Character's bio I wrote for the Narrative assignment). But while I was drawing I thought that it actually kind of make sense. He would be the tattoo type; I designed the tattoos to be tribals, but also have some sort of religious type of look. I think of Ryu as a very religious character (even if his religion would be a minority, in Yevinon society). His Goddess, as I imagine, would be an evolution in time of Hindu's Kalì and other female deity; his faith in a female Goddess is kind of opposed to his acting quite sexist.
Anyway, there we go. Almost done with stuff. Yeppe-ya-yee~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento