lunedì 11 maggio 2015

Progresses - 5 days to FMP

Today I did a lot on the 3D model. Actually more than I expected, since it was the first time I was using ZBrush properly. I started on a model done on 3ds Max and used mostly the Clay brush, a bit of Smooth, Move and Standard; I also used another one, I think it was called "Level", to add some material to create the hands (the model I built in Max wasn't enough, for hands).
I didn't made a stamp of the work I've done this morning, I hope tomorrow I can finish of the face and hair and maybe start with the clothes. If I can do that, I'll be able to finish the model by Thursday. If not, I'll go to college an extra day on Wednesday, eventually, and get the job done. Even if I'd rather use Wed to do another environment concept.
In the afternoon I finished Ven's concept.


I shall move on to Ryu's, now. I also did a little change on the blog's title. I thought it was better a little restyling, since my hair grow longer. And this lil' me is more colorful.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento