giovedì 7 maggio 2015

Progresses

During Easter holidays I didn't do as much as I was hoping. My laptop is not working properly and I couldn't work on the 3D model as planned. I also got ill again, and wasted even more time.
I used the time to write down the Flash and part of the Narrative assignment. Then I looked into Twine software, but the version on-line I used wasn't complete, and was browser based: this means that, since I was borrowing my mom's laptop, all the experiment I've been doing stayed there, within her laptop, related to her browser.
As soon as I came back to England (because during the holidays I was in Italy), I set myself a few target, in order to get to the FMP ready. SMART targets, I guess.
First, after the first Narrative lesson about dialogues, I could start writing my own. I decided that I would finish off my Narrative assignment between the fourth and the sixth of May, using the bank holiday and the reading day to work all day at home. I did, and I'm really happy with myself. Tired, but happy. Yesterday by eleven I bet I was about to die, after all that writing. I'm not even sure if it does make sense: I have to wait a few days, then I'll look into it again, to see if there are mistakes, misspellings. Next week I might also try to move the Dialogue I wrote into Twine, and try to set a few more variables for the Dialogue Tree, to make it more game-like, for my FMP.
Last Saturday I did some concept art, but it's not finished yet; as soon as I get it done I will post it on the blog. This is what I'm at:


And poor Ven is still naked. I'll get him something to wear soon enough. 
What I need to do now is trying to create my 3D model, since I couldn't during the holidays: I'm not entirely sure I have the time, up to this point, but I will still try. And this is how I intend to spend my college time. 
At home, since I can't use 3ds Max, I might try Twine or do more concept art. (I also have to deal with my job life, so it's not that easy, but I can sort it out). 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento