lunedì 30 marzo 2015

Writing, writing

Recently I haven't been doing any concept, because I have being writing my narrative assignment. And when I'm not writing my assignment, I'm writing the rules for another game I'm designing, that has nothing to do with the FMP or the college. Both are taking a lot of my time, and I enjoy writing as much as I enjoy drawing - even if both can be frustrating, at times.
I haven't started the 3D model yet, even if I planned to; I think I'll do it during the Easter holidays, using my laptop and praying the Gods that it won't die every ten minutes. I plan to use 3ds Max, since it's a software that I know already and I have it on my laptop. I might, once I have a model that look good enough, try to move to ZBrush, but I'm not sure yet, because I've seen how long it took to Danny to learn how to use the software and I'm not sure I might be able to learn it fast enough.
What I certainly would like to do, now that Adam showed the engine to me, is trying to create a simpler version of my level with Twine, kind of like a book game. It's a good exercise for me to see if I can actually create multiple path, using the "branches narrative style".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento